About Power Steel & Electro-Plating Works Sdn. Bhd.
Date of Incorporation - 01 - September - 1972
Began Operations - 01 - September 1973
Number of Employees - 165; of which Technical and Production - 130
1973 - Began manufacture of standard mild steel bolts and screws in Kawasab MIEL, Selangor.
1978 - Shifted to Factory No.1, Jalan Pengapit 15/19.
1982 - Technical agreement with Osaka Rashi Mfg Co. Ltd. Japan followed by participation in 1990.
1991 - Halted production of standard mild steel bolts. Began 100% production of fasteners for OEM industries.
1997 - Acquired Factory No.2 in Halan Pahat 16/18.
2000 - Acquired Factory No.3 adjacent to Factory No.1.
2001 - ISO 9002 accresitation; design and manufacture of fasteners for Lotus UK CAMPRO engine.
2003 - QMS accreditation upgrade to ISO 9001.
2008 - Certification ISO 9001 / TS16949 by Tüv Rheinland.
2009 - Commission new double-storey building in F3, adding 2,400 sq. m built-up area and launched website.
2010 - Commissioned Froncles Laboratory to house QC equipment including Torque Tension Tester Machine.
2011 - Acquired by TR Asia, part of the London listed Trifast Plc.
Tel. No.: +(603) 5519 1444
Fax No.: +(603) 5510 8505